Tuesday, April 28, 2009


I have finally gotten around to working on some Ultimate Walking Vests/Tutus! I have been making and selling them here in TX for over 4 years and I think I will try listing a few in my Etsy shop soon. Here are a few pictures of some parts of the "process".

Here are a the X-Smalls that I have partially completed with the pink tulle gathered and ready to apply.

I now have them to the stage where I add the tulle to vest:

As you can see by the pictures below, I sort of went crazy with the pink tulle!

Do you think I should add tulle to any of these? If so, what color of tulle? I'd love to have your input!


Doodle said...

LOL! These are great! I'd love to see pups strutting our neighborhood all dressed up! ;o)

cheri said...

too cute. i wish i had a girl dog! lol.

Ellie-Jayne Designs said...

You need yellow, black and green tulle. The rest came out lovely!

Wish we had a dog!


Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

It would drive gingerbean nuts but I love those! I think Ellie is right with her color suggestions.