Wednesday, October 21, 2009

OBSESSION FOR HANDMADE HOLIDAY NOTE CARDS!

I'm becoming obsessed with note cards! I really love all the handmade designs that you can find by various artisans on Etsy. They are unique and so creative, so much better that those mass produced for the BIG BOX stores. Here's a look at some holiday versions created by other UWIB members:

Chickadee and Cranberries by WabiBrookStudio


Seasons Greetings Holiday Card by Robin Maria Pedrero


Frost and Red Damask Holiday Cards by DawnCorrespondence


Happy Holiday Trees Card Set by Papersquid


Penguin Notecards by Rita's Creations



And check out these very necessary gift tags:
Christmas Bulb Gift Tags by Paperquick




6 comments:

DawnCorrespondence said...

How festive! Great selections! Thank you so much for including my damask cards :)

Karyna said...

Suzanne these are so cute... I love the holidays. Thanks for including my holiday tree cards! =)

Anonymous said...

Aw! Thank you for showing my gift tags in your post on the holiday cards, you're a sweetie!
All the cards are so lovely!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for featuring my Penguin Notecards! All of these creations are awesome! We all love your handmande note card obsession!! rita w

Unknown said...

Dang... Christmas is coming again, isn't it. Santa's countdown clock says there's only 64 sleeps, 3 hours, 48 minutes and 22 seconds and counting...
http://www.emailsanta.com/clock.html

Julie B said...

What a lovely collection of holiday cards. Thank you for including my chickadee card!