Saturday, January 30, 2010

NEW, NEW, NEW COMING SOON!

YIPPEE! YIPPEE! I'VE BEEN ON A FABRIC SHOPPING SPREE!!!

Here's some St. Patrick's Day designs that will be in my Crazy For Collars Etsy shop very soon:




Just look at all of these GREAT STRIPES that will yield the cutest collars:




My loyal customers know how much I love the FLORAL fabrics. I can hardly wait to get these made into lovely collars for Spring:




POLKA DOTS, PAISLEYS, AND A NEW BLUE PLAID!





2 New ASIAN Inspired prints--love these, too:



SUPER DUPER BRIGHTS!



A Trio of Black and White Choices:



Whimsical Prints--Black and White combined with Red



Please let me know which ones are your favorites so I will know where to begin once I get the St. Patty's Day selections completed.

SEW,SEW,SEW Off I must go...

3 comments:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

I am loving A of the florals!!

Did you know about this swap?
http://www.sweetdogorganics.com/2010/01/over-holidays-i-participated-in.html

Kristina said...

A stripes and C flowers!

Kirsten said...

Wow! Suzanne you were not kidding! a fantastic selection of fabric... Have a ball with them! I'm partial to florals..... :)